Welcome to the NCNP Fall Virtual Event!
Join your nurse practitioner colleagues, along with other health care providers, by participating in the National Conference for Nurse Practitioners (NCNP) Fall Virtual event, October 21 – 24. This online event, available for $399, offers trusted educational sessions relevant to advanced clinical practitioners working in acute, primary, urgent, and emergency care settings. The conference will cover the latest updates on COVID-19 as well as current treatment guidelines, pharmacologic management of obesity, medication management for older adults, sepsis, hypertension management, prescribing for anxiety and depression, new drug updates, and much more.
Why should I attend NCNP Fall Virtual?
- The meeting offers an evidence-based approach
to learning with content designed to challenge your critical thinking, assessment, and clinical management skills.
- NCNP Fall Virtual sessions cover diverse topics and current issues including best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Attendees have the option to earn 56 CE credits and 36.25 Rx credits
by attending this conference virtually – that’s more than double the amount offered at previous live events.
- On Demand sessions are available for 90-days after the conference, offering the flexibility to re-watch sessions at your leisure.
- The interactive platform allows attendees to connect with both speakers and peers throughout the program. Vendors will also feature their products and services in the Exhibitor Showcase, and attendees will have ample time to network throughout each day of the virtual conference.